April 4, 2012

all good things.

Yesterday was a pretty big day for me, I accepted a job offer!

No, it's not a baking related job. It's one that I went to college for and is in the industry that I have worked in. 

Why why why? Because while I dream to bake and blog everyday, I simply can't right now. I want to live a great life and to do so at this age, I need to make some money. And that is the truth my friends.

I picked a job where I could see myself grow, see myself happy, and see myself having a balanced life. I have learned that these are the most important things you need to think about when accepting a job, even more so than the money.   

I can't believe it but funemployment will come to an end in just four days! 

And I plan to enjoy every last second of it.

Cheers to new beginnings.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers!
    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm looking to make some new blogging friends :)

      Delete