April 11, 2012

week one.

My alarm went off at 5:30 Monday morning.

You can imagine that I didn't jump out of bed. I sluggishly hit the snooze button on my phone.
But before I hit the button, I stared at the date for a good solid minute, 
took in the moment and thought to myself...
welcome to the first day of the next chapter of your life.
This past weekend someone commented to me that I like change, that I embrace it.
That if I don't like something, I'm not afraid to well... change it.
Transitions can be quite scary but they are worth it. (in my humble opinion)

Onto the next, as I love to say.

p.s.-  I have been a horrible blogger this week... it's just the transitions promise :)
xo

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear how it's going! i'm still dreaming about the sesame cookies...need to buy some sesame seeds! :)

    ReplyDelete