March 16, 2012

a little vacation.

I have been away for a few days. My family and I went to Florida to visit the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. We had the best time...

We stayed at a beautiful hotel and had an awesome royal room upgrade.
We observed all the beautiful floral displays and themed topiaries.
We rode our favorite rides. 
(Mount Everest and Space Mountain being the top two)
I got nervous waiting on line every time. Never fails.
We laughed and reminisced about past Disney trips.
We ate and ate and ate.
And walked so much that we swore we burnt off all our food.
Which is highly doubtful.
We went to bed at 3 am every night.
Sister rocked her Minnie ears while I stuck with braids.
Mom and Brother got to wear birthday pins.
And we all agreed it was a fantastic little getaway. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment