March 30, 2012

friday loves.

Loving...

The Hunger Games. 
I saw the movie last night with one of my best girls and I thought that it was a great interpretation of the book! 
Read the series if you haven't had a chance.

These signs. 
I saw them in TJ Maxx and wish I had a kitchen to hang them in.

The Vitamin String Quartet. 
I like to listen to them when I am doing quiet work.

Easter Prep.
How did it sneak up so fast?

 Healthy hair. 
I finally got a much needed haircut. (apologies for the no makeup serious face).

Chocolate Chip Cookies. 
I was inspired by Joy the Baker and baked them topped with sesame seeds. They give the cookies a little texture and decorative appeal without an overpowering sesame taste. I also used my absolute favorite chocolate chips, Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet. I am a sucker for dark chocolate and in my opinion they are so worth the extra cents. I won't lie, I ate 3 cookies right out of the oven and had to pull myself away to stop.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment